How can Corporate Care help?
Corporate Care is a leading provider of Occupational Health services in the UK. We can provide your company with a tailored Occupational Health solution and deliver this to you on-site. Sessions are held on-site in the company's First Aid room- or other allocated room - there is no need for additional infrastructure.
Services are centrally co-ordinated through our telephonic appointment facility. Our dedicated team of health care professionals are here to assist you to manage those issues affecting the health of your staff at work and to ensure you comply with your legal obligations.
Corporate Care works with organisations of all sizes, we deliver a flexible range of pro-active, forward thinking and cost effective services designed to meet your needs.
Why refer my managers to Corporate Care?
Corporate Care can advise HR Managers on the sickness absence or other matters relating to the health of an employee. Standard advice can include the following:
- Fitness to return to work.
- Anticipated date of return to work.
- Limitations of full service on return to work.
- Prognosis for further improvement or deterioration in health.
- Prognosis and time scale for recovery.
- Recommendations for therapeutic intervention or lifestyle alternative.
- The existence of an underlying medical condition in short-term absence cases.
- Whether the DDA applies.
- Clarification and interpretation of medical evidence.
- Medical criteria for sick pay and pension rate where appropriate.